PM O'Neill announces caretaker cabinet
1. PETER O’NEILL – Prime Minister & NEC, Bougainville Affairs
2. CHARLES ABEL – Deputy Prime Minister, Treasury, Forestry, Civil Aviation, Sports and APEC, Lands and Physical Planning
3. WILLIAM DUMA – Petroleum and Energy, Housing and Urbanization, Public Enterprise and State Investments, Transport, Agriculture and Livestock.
4. SIR PUKA TEMU – Public Service, Education, Health, Higher Education, Research Science and Technology and Information.
5. JAMES MARAPE – Finance, Fisheries, Police, Works Attorney General and Justice.
6. RICHARD MARU – National Planning and Monitoring, Labour and Industrial Relations, Trade, Commerce and Industry, Communication and Information Technology.
7. RIMBINK PATO – Foreign Affairs and Immigrations, Correctional Service, Defence, Community Development, Youth and Religion.
8. JOHNSON TUKE – Mining, Culture and Tourism, Provincial Affairs, Environment and Conservation and Climate Change. PNGFM